Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No Biting!

Someone tried to eat my son. Seriously, he was playing at a playground and he pushed a boy out of the way (which is lame, I know) but then this boy hauls off and bites my son on the arm. He didn't break the skin, but this was enough of a bite that ten hours later, my son still has red teeth marks on his arm. My son was understandably upset by this because in his words,
That boy tried to eat me all gone!
How amazingly scary is that? I just had to go up and calm him down because he was having a nightmare about some cannibal kid trying to eat him!
Holy crap! What kind of mixed-up crazy world is this????

2 comments:

lecram sinun said...

Vampire kids abound in the playgrounds of the No! Yeah, that is weird.

Myers said...

Vampire Kids of the No! There is your title lecram... start writing. Only you could do it justice.